HV TECHNOLOGIES, Inc. offers a wide range of accessories in order to conduct PD measurements. These accessories include special calibrators for calibrating standard PD measurement circuits to determine the apparent charge. Measuring impedances and coupling capacitors are offered for the decoupling of PD signals in standard measuring circuits according to IEC 60270.
We also offer UHF measurement technology, sensors, and UHF signal injectors. Unconventional measurement technology in higher frequency ranges (HF and UHF) is commonly used for on-site PD testing. This has the added benefit that an online test (i.e., no need to shut off the equipment under test) can be conducted since the measurement method does not require galvanic coupling to the high voltage conductors. Stronger attenuation of distant signals allows for very favorable signal-to-noise ratios and locally selective PD tests.
Our accessories include:
- PD, RIV & UHF Calibrators
- Measuring Impedances & PD Couplers for the decoupling of PD signals
- Coupling Capacitors with various voltage and capacitance ratings
- UHF PD Sensors
- Filters for noise suppression
- Multiplexers for switching between multiple measuring impedances