Insulating Oil Test Equipment is Available
To request a quote, call 703-810-7113 or email firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Dielectric Strength Oil Testers
- Insulating oil dielectric strength testing according to ASTM D877, ASTM D1816, and many more
- Models capable of measuring the dielectric breakdown voltage up to 100 kV
- Repeatable and reproducible breakdown measurements of mineral, silicone, and ester oils
DTL C Power Factor / Tan Delta Oil Tester
- Fully automatic dissipation factor, specific resistance, and relative permittivity measuring system
- Testing accordance with ASTM D924, ASTM D1169, and many more
- Excellent design for easy tan delta oil testing and user-friendliness
Insulating fluids testing with BAUR oil testers are a good investment to avoid high costs.
BAUR has over 70 years of experience and is the pioneer in the field of insulating oil testing. The oil testing equipment ensure maximum quality, reliability, and precision for the safety and profitability of your facilities.
To request a quote, call 703-810-7113, email email@example.com, or submit a request today!
About Insulating Oil Testers
Insulating fluids are a key component of many different types of electrical equipment. Highly refined mineral oils, silicone fluids, vegetable oil (natural esters), and synthetic esters guarantee the operation of transformers, capacitors, circuit breakers, medical and safety, or even radar technology devices. Insulating materials lose their insulating and cooling properties due to impurities and ageing. The consequences include damage and failure of equipment and systems, even catastrophic failures resulting in transformer fires and the subsequent costs and environmental damage.
Insulating Oil Test Diagnostic Systems provided by HVT can alert you to losses in the insulating and cooling properties of oil due to impurities and ageing. The testing of insulating fluids can extend the life of your electrical equipment. Therefore, testing of insulating fluids is legally stipulated and regulated through national and international standards. Equally important are the economic reasons for regular testing to include extended lifetime of equipment and optimal use of insulating oils to achieve enormous potential savings.