EPRO standard current transformers are used in transformer test fields, instrument transformer test fields, national metrological institutes, and many more fields. These devices are purely inductive and have been proven in the industry for decades. The devices transform high current to a measurable value of 1 A or 5 A. All devices can be produced according to customer requirements with a broad variety of primary and secondary voltages. Models from 10 A to 20,000 A are available.
- Accuracy up to ± 0.005% and ± 0.5 min
- Wide measuring range of 1 – 200% of rated current for any primary tap
- Extremely reliable and long service life with estimated lifetime of 30 plus years
- No measuring drift or loss in accuracy over the lifetime of the instrument
- Dry insulated models for very high currents and lower voltage insulation and oil insulated devices for medium to high currents and high voltage insulation available