Fully Automatic 3 Phase 100 V Transformer Turns Ratio Meter
The TTR 2795 Fully Automated 3 Phase Transformer Turns Ratio Meter measures turns ratio with the highest accuracy in the industry. This advanced instrument automatically recognizes winding connections and vector group numbers of transformer windings. Just connect the measuring cables and press the start button and get the test results.
The TTR 2795 provides a wide ratio range, which allows the user to determine the ratio accuracy of power, distribution, and instrument transformers. In addition, the selectable test voltages of 100 V, 40 V, 10 V and 1 V avoid saturation effects on current transformers.
TTR 2795 Features
- Fully automated measurement of turns ratio, voltage ratio, phase displacement and excitation current.
- Highest measurement accuracy in the industry of up to 0.03% for ratios 0.8 – 100
- Selectable test voltages: 1, 10, 40, and 100 V
- Simplistic user interface for quick test setup
- Color coded and labeled test leads for easy setup
- Automatic winding connection identification (AWCI) and automatic vector group detection supports the quick and easy operation
- Remote control via laptop and application software
- Built-in printer for quick test report generation
- Lightweight, compact and rugged design for use in harsh environments