The 5478 TΩ Meter is a digital multipurpose tester intended for testing, analyzing, inspecting, and maintaining high voltage insulation. The instrument offers a complete set of functions to measure and detect effectively all parts of current in an insulation system. The instrument can supply an output power of 5 W and a test voltage of up to 5000 V and therefore is capable of resistance measuring up to 5 TΩ.
DATA SHEET: 5478 Portable 5 kV Tera Ohmmeter
- Measuring range up to 5 TΩ
- Programmable test voltages 250 V to 5 kV
- Capacitance measurement up to 50 µF
- Programmable timer 1 s to 30 min.
- 5 test voltage steps automatically set within selected test voltage range
- High resolution voltage ramp (20 V per step)
- Leakage current measurement
- Programmable threshold current 1 µA to 1.4 mA
- Voltage and frequency measurement up to 600 V AC/DC, 45 – 65 Hz
- Diagnostic measurements of discharge current, voltage, and capacitance
- Calculation of polarization index and dielectric discharge ratio