The AKV 9310 series of quadripole (measuring impedance) is a fully passive measurement system optimized for use with the DDX 9121b PD detector. The AKV 9310 is designed for simultaneous measurement of high-frequency discharge pulses as well as the HV test voltage. It is equipped with an internal voltage divider and a dedicated 4 mm output connector for an external low-arm device.
The AKV 9310DC model includes an internal RC divider to allow for DC synchronization voltage during partial discharge testing.
The AKV 9310RIV model has a special 300 Ω input impedance compatible with NEMA and CISPR standards for RIV testing.
DATA SHEET: AKV 9310 Measuring Impedance
AKV 9310 Features
- Designed for PD and RIV measurements
- Easy to connect
- High input current up to 3 A
- Fixed internal voltage divider
- Output for external low arm voltage measurement (floating connection)
- Passive coupling impedance: no batteries or charger needed
- Model for DC PD testing available (AKV 9310DC)
- Model for RIV testing available (AKV 9310RIV)
- Measuring band exceeds the requirements of IEC 60270
- Built-in over-voltage protection
- Internal voltage divider delivers the synchronization and voltage measurement signal to the PD detector for phase-resolved measurements
- Easy integration or replacement into existing test system due to its compact design, standard BNC outputs, and grounded/floating switch