The SGSA impulse generator is the smallest of its range. They are recommended for medium voltage, small power transformer manufacturers and other general purpose impulse testing for switchgear, bushing, etc. SGSA impulse test systems can be used to generate impulse voltages simulating lightning strikes and switching surges. Applications covered include testing according to IEC, ANSI/IEEE, as well as other international standards. The basic system can be upgraded in various ways for special tests and for greater ease of operation. A number of additional circuits and components allow users to further optimize tests on different kinds of high voltage test objects.
SGSA generators are now supplied with the latest generation of impulse controls – HVC 300. Rugged fiberoptic cables will be connected to the hardware in the test field to allow for the highest Safety Integrity Level 3 (SIL 3). The complete galvanic separation protects operators and equipment in the control room. A new and modern software with intuitive user interface allows for simple automated impulse testing.
DATA SHEET: SGSA Impulse Voltage Generator
- Total charging voltage 100 to 1200 kV
- 5 kJ stage energy
- Reliable and accurate triggering by improved Marx circuit
- Handy plug-in resistors and connections
- Unique protective grounding device
- Ease of operation with modern control system
- Impulse wave shape analysis according to latest IEC and ANSI/IEEE standards
- Compact Design
- Short Configuration times
- Completely SIL 3 compliant with new HVC 300 impulse controls