The portable high voltage hipot test devices PGK 50 and PGK 80 for generation of negative high voltage up to 50 or 80 kV are designed for on-site testing of electrical equipment and PILC cables in medium voltage networks.
Packaged in a handy carrying case with handles and a carrying strap, the PGK units are portable and well equipped for field applications.
PGK 50 / PGK 80 Features
- Step-less adjustable output voltage
- Integrated timer with automatic switch-off of the high voltage and triggering of the discharge unit
- Ammeter with 6 measurement ranges from 1 µA to 100 mA
- Lowest current reading 50 nA for small insulation currents
- High short-circuit current
- All connection elements and cables housed in a robust case
|Max. test voltage:
|50 kV DC
|80 kV DC
|at an output current of: