Syscompact 400 is a compact designed, fully enclosed cable fault location system for pre-location and pinpointing of high impedance, low impedance and intermittent cable faults of low and medium voltage cables. Easy operation and use of latest fault location methods in combination with efficient instruments enable a rapid and reliable fault location.
The equipment is available with a surge generator SSG 1100, 1500 or 2100. Optionally a SSG 500 could be integrated. The compact design of the equipment enables easy transport and installation into vans with a payload of 600 to 1,100 lbs.
The new IRG 400 time domain reflectometer can be controlled via a tablet or laptop. With the simple menu navigation and integrated location methods, cable fault location with the Syscompact 400 is fast and precise. The IRG 400 can be operated remotely with wireless connection of the control unit via wifi.
Syscompact 400 Features
- Fully integrated proven cable fault pre-location methods
- SIM/MIM Secondary/Multiple Impulse Method
- ICM Impulse Current Method
- Control of measurement via tablet with BAUR BUI-F app or via laptop with BAUR Software 4
- TDR measurement can be controlled via WiFi
- Fast and reliable
- Precise, dependable cable fault location
- High-performance surge voltage generator
- Three voltage ranges: 8, 16, and 32 kV
- Surge energy up to 1100 J (Optionally up to 1540 J or 2050 J)
- Acoustic pin-pointing with Protrac