Frankonia EMC Test-Systems GmbH was founded in 1992 by the shareholder and managing director Mr. Peter Weidner. From the beginning the aim was to support customers regarding new EMC standards and to supply the necessary EMC test equipment.
Today Frankonia EMC Test-Systems GmbH is part of the Frankonia Group. Through this cooperation it is now possible to coordinate all activities concerning R&D, production, marketing and sales.
At the beginning it was necessary to buy numerous components for the EMC test laboratories from other suppliers. But through intense R&D we are now able to offer a wide range of our own Frankonia products. During the last years, we developed the following products:
- Control software for immunity tests according to IEC/EN 61000-4-3, IEC/EN 61000-4-6
- GTEM cells
- Broadband antennas up to 40 GHz
- Compact immunity test systems according to IEC/EN 61000-4-6;
- Incl. signal generator, RF-Power amplifier and RF-Power meter
- RF-Power amplifiers from 10 kHz to 6 GHz with an output power up to 2,000 W
- RF-Power meters from 10 kHz to 9.25 GHz
- Control software for BCI tests
- RF-Relay switching units
- Striplines, TEM cells
- Compact immunity test systems according to IEC/EN 61000-4-3;
- Incl. signal generator, RF-Relay switching units, RF-Power meters and directional coupler, as well as the connectivity for an additional control of spectrum analyzer and EMI-receiver
Frankonia employs skilled engineers, who are familiar with almost all details regarding EMC standards and regulations to guarantee a competent project planning and installation of EMC test labs.