EMC Sales Engineer / Manager
HV TECHNOLOGIES Inc. (HVT), a growing multinational test equipment distributor located a few miles outside of Washington D.C., has an excellent career opportunity and is currently seeking to hire an EMC Test Equipment Sales Engineer to join our team. The Sales Engineer / Manager will be part of a team responsible for sales and marketing of EMC Test Equipment, from our European partners, throughout North America. This is an excellent career opportunity for a hard-working team player with a proven track record, ideally within the EMC / EMI / Avionics and electronics systems and testing industries.
The ideal candidate shall possess an electrical engineering degree and have excellent customer service, sales, and communications skills. Previous experience in a sales-related role is a plus. This position will also require frequent travel throughout the North American Territory.
Sales Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop business and marketing opportunities
- Manage daily sales activities
- Provide customers with solutions and quotations for their high voltage testing needs
- Track results and trends regularly for business forecasting
- Develop and execute innovative sales strategies
- Build and form new partnerships with potential clients
- Conduct customer demonstrations, training, and presentations in response to customer requests
Sales Engineer Qualifications: * Electrical Engineering degree
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or related field
- Preferably experience within the EMC / EMI / electronics testing industries
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to build rapport with clients
HVT offers a competitive compensation package, including benefits such as health, dental, vacation, and retirement accounts.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your resume to:
Dominique Bolliger, Vice President email@example.com