Doble Lemke TD Smart
The Doble Lemke TD-Smart Measuring System is a fully automatic, high-precision measurement and analysis system which measures the major dielectric quantities in a wide frequency range such as dissipation factor tangens delta and capacitance.
- Motors and generators
- Motor bars and generator bars
- Power transformers and transducers
- Any other power apparatus or insulating material
- No manual and time-expensive balancing (e.g. Schering-Bridge) required. The TD-Smart allows a very fast and fully automatic balancing due to its advanced digital signal processing FPGA hardware.
- Small, compact and rugged design for stationary and on-site use.
- Complete electrical insulation between the acquisition units and the control stations via FOL-cabling. This provides superior safety in high-voltage set-ups. The fiber-optic links are extendable up to a distance of 20 km.
- The PD-Smart delivers comprehensive information not only about actual values of dissipation factor and capacitance but also about magnitude and frequency of the test voltage. The Doble Lemke PD-Smart has a graphic user interface that displays the time dependent trend of dissipation factor and capacitance as well as time function of the test voltage.
- Integrated battery for stand-alone use. No further units are necessary.
- Outstanding measuring accuracy of the TD-Smart. This is proved and certified by SP Technical Research Institute of Sweden.