Compact, precise and easy to use
The BAUR Aquameter KFM 3000
- Precise measurement with parameter controller
- Fully automatic determination of the water content in insulating oils according to the Karl-Fischer method
- Absolute water content of 10 ug to 200ug
- Automatic drift correction
Comfortable and still exact.
Water content measurement with BAUR KFM 3000.
Moisture is a result of the ageing process of oil and affects its insulating properties. Insulating oil must be inspected regularly, dehumidiﬁed or replaced to prevent danger of damage and accidents, e.g. transformer ﬁ res. The BAUR Aquameter KFM 3000 applies the worldwide recognised Karl-Fischer method for determination
of the water content. Despite being small and compact BAUR KFM 3000 offers the highest precision.
The selection between the standard mode for quick and easy routine inspections and the expert mode for more complex inspections makes BAUR KFM 3000 the ideal device for measuring the water content.
- Automatic usage including auto drift correction
- Titration cell for high dissolution of iodine addition and the determination of smallest quantities of water
- Built-in printer
- Two RS-232C interfaces for connecting a balance and or an, external printer
- User interface in 7 languages
- Graphic LCD display for following ug water as time function) the flow of the
- KFM 3000 — content determination
- Internal memory for approx. 100 analyses