Partial Discharge (PD) testing is a proven diagnostic method for non-destructive cable testing for many years. Using partial discharge measurement with source localization, direct allocation of partial discharge activity on cable segments, joints or cable terminations is enabled.
- PD level measurement.
- PD source localization.
- Display of PD activity over the cable length.
- Menu guided control software
- On site PD calibration provided according to IEC 60270.
- Usage with external HV source up to 40 kV rms VLF truesinus®
Included PD Diagnostic Software:
- Exact location of PD activities on cable insulation, joints and terminations
- Automatic calibration of PD measurement system
- Safe evaluation of PD intensity
- Automatic partial discharge measurement with automatic entry of inception voltage and location of PD sources
- VLF standard test and PD measurement simultaneously
- Comfortable completion of measurement
- Reliable location of weak points in the cable even at noise levels through filtering and display of parasitic frequencies (frequency filter)
- Easy and quick evaluation through automatic evaluation mode, measurement data filter and quick access keys
- Clear presentation of PD activities over the entire cable length
- Precise interpretation of measurement results through presentation of PD level and PD frequency in relation to the phase angle of the test voltage